When the manuscript is assigned, the reviewer needs to check whether the allotted research material matches their skill of expertise. It is the reviewer's responsibilities to check for the plagiarism free content, whether discovery matches the scope of submission and is not previously published.
Reviewer should make sure that he or she completes the review process at a given point in time. In case of any delay in process then it is reviewer's sole responsibility to notify the editors prior for further peer-review process.
Any information or research write ups submitted for review should be confidential and shall not be disclosed or shared to anyone for any due cause.
Remarks or comments of a review should be precise and is understandable.
- The reviewer should make a note of both positive and negative impacts of the research.
- The reviewer should admit honest feedback that aid in improving the quality of work.
- Unprofessional words or language in the comments is strictly unwelcomed.
- Reviewers comments should not favourite religion, race, community, nationality and gender.
- While describing any conflicts by the reviewer in the material, it should be notified before to editor.
Are you interested in submitting your research paper?
Thank you for choosing us. We recommend you to go through our guidelines before submitting the paper.
Clinical Surgery Journal is the state-of-the-art platform to showcase medical journals across scientific community and a one-stop solution for publishing the manuscripts of varied medical specialities.
CLINICAL SURGERY JOURNAL,
C/O Infact Publications LLC,
16192 Coastal Highway,
Lewes, Delaware 19958