The responsibility of an editor is to carry out the peer-review process, ensuring the quality of the research material in compliance with the publisher's policy guidelines.
Instructions for Editors
- Allocate the manuscript to the reviewer based on the area of expertise and check for the submitted journal whether it fits its scope of discovery.
- Editor is authorized to edit or make changes in the journal.
- Editor is responsible to review at least 2 journals in a year implementing ensuring a transparent path of peer review process for the external reviewers ensuring confidentiality of manuscript in line with the publications.
- An editor should hold the membership of editorial board for 2 years which can be renewed or the editor is independent to step out of his/her membership at any given point in time through a prior notification to the publisher.
- The editor should establish editorial policies, author guidelines and a clear submission path for the authors to submit their manuscripts.
- The editor should notify the author of the evaluation process in accordance with the standard methods if the author feels differentiation with that of others and also about the solicited manuscripts if any.
Are you interested in submitting your research paper?
Thank you for choosing us. We recommend you to go through our guidelines before submitting the paper.
Clinical Surgery Journal is the state-of-the-art platform to showcase medical journals across scientific community and a one-stop solution for publishing the manuscripts of varied medical specialities.